LTE BMW Juwel F3 1948
2014 Classic Days Schloss Dyck - Aldenhoven (D)
LTE was an acronym for Lehder, Tarnow and Eckart, the three men who constructed this little monoposto. Ferdi Lehder was also one of the drivers. Originally it was powered by a 750 cc BMW engine. In 1950 a 500 cc BMW motorcycle engine was fitted and the car was converted to Formula 3 specifications. Only 2 were made.