Alvis TC108/G FHC by Willowbrook 1956
2018 Coppa Classic - Westerlo (B)
The TC108/G was an interim model between the TC21 with traditional British bodies by Mulliner or Tickford and the TD21 with modern bodies styled by Swiss coachbuilder Graber (the "/G" in the type designation) but mostly built by Park Ward.
Just 37 were made of the TC108/G, some with original Graber manufactured bodies and the rest with with bodies made by Willowbrook following a Graber design. The name Graber also appears on the side of these cars. They were the last Alvis cars with a body of sheet metal on a wooden frame.
Willowbrook (best known for producing bus bodies) became part of Mulliner Park Ward in 1958.